[vc_row][vc_column][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]As per para 6 of the MOP Resolution dated 25.5.2005, ERPC are carrying out following functions
- To undertake Regional Level operation analysis for improving grid performance.
- To facilitate inter-state/inter-regional transfer of power.
- To facilitate all functions of planning relating to inter-state/ intra-state transmission system with CTU / STU.
- To coordinate planning of maintenance of generating machines of various generating companies of the region including those of inter-state generating companies supplying electricity to the Region on annual basis and also to undertake review of maintenance programme on monthly basis.
- To undertake planning of outage of transmission system on monthly basis.
- To undertake operational planning studies including protection studies for stable operation of the grid.
- To undertake planning for maintaining proper voltages through review of reactive compensation requirement through system study committee and monitoring of installed capacitors.
- To evolve consensus on all issues relating to economy and efficiency in the operation of power system in the region.