We are ERPC, constituted by Ministry of Power, Government of India. We are committed to integrated and secure operation of the eastern regional electricity grid. ERPC has a central role in coordination of the power system utilities in Eastern Region.
Major decisions with respect to the technical, operational, planning and commercial issues are taken in various meetings of ERPC. Our endeavor is to ensure grid operation within permissible limits in coordination with all constituents including the load dispatcher.
Every constituent has their share of role for maintaining the grid integrity. Working together we will be able to achieve a stable frequency and zero congestion.
01. Workshop on Enhancing managerial skills at IMI, Kolkata
02. Workshop on PoC Charges Bill
03. Workshop on PoC Charges Calculation
04. Presentation on DSM 4th amendment
01.74th PCC Minutes
02. MOM of IBTPS Islanding Scheme
03. Minutes of 2nd Meeting on Durgapur Bus Splitting
01. 153rd OCC Meeting
02. 75th PCC Meeting
03. Meeting on Durgapur Bus Splitting
04. Meeting on Maint Schedule of Trams. Lines
05. Workshop on PoC Charges Calculation
01. 153rd OCC Agenda
02. 75th PCC Agenda
With FSTPS Islanding Scheme in ER, four Islanding Schemes have already been commissioned(April’17) and in operation post grid disturbance of 30-31.07.12
2*10 KW grid connected roof-top Solar Power Plant is being constructed at ERPC office which will help reduce carbon emissions.
Archives of old website is available in ERPC Document Management System. Interested constituents may write to email@example.com …
Eastern Regional Power Committee donated four computers to Hope Foundation under their Social Responsibility Initiative.